Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Done deal - thanks everyone

It was pretty much unanimous. The header is now officially changed. I'm thinking I want to do something dramatic like that for each season of the year. I look foward to finding something to photograph this spring to add to the header. I'll do a vote each time - since I will probably have more than one I like and I'm horrible at choosing. We've had a few days of exceptionally nice, warm weather, and I'm dreading it when the cold returns... and it will. For crying out loud, it's not even mid-February and we've had weather in the 50's and 60's. I love it...

Again - thanks to everyone who responded with their views. I think you are all awesome and I like your taste in photos. LOL!

1 comment:

comingaroundagain said...

Very cool. I really like it!!