Monday, March 26, 2012

Spring is here....

I always like to try and take the girls on campus so I can get some pretty nature shots of them.  I thought I'd buy a new camera (OK, so I have a gajillion cameras already - so this was a totally frivolous expenditure) so I bought the Canon Rebel T3i.  This camera is smaller than my Rebel XTi, lighter in weight and has some nice features on it.  And it's 18 megapixels.  

I went online to check out any reviews on photo editing software, and found a site that rated about 10 or so different programs.  They rated Corel Paintshop Pro 4x as the best... so I bought it.  All I can say is WOW!  For the price (around $80) and for what it does, I'm hooked.  See what the combination of the camera and software had done for the pics.








1 comment:

Green Girl said...

Your "babies" have grown up!!!! :) too sweet!