Monday, December 04, 2006

Adding music to videos

I finally discovered how to add music to my videos. I know... it's so simple, right? Not for this dunderhead! Once I figured it out, though, I was ready to add music to just about anything. I'm trying to create a video of our adoption trip with music. I got a CD with Chinese lullabies and the music is beautiful... thought one of those would really be great to use.

So.... I have below the video of my daughter dancing her fool head off. In the actual footage, there's no music to most of the video, but adding the music I did makes is pop. Hope you have a laff or two and enjoy!

1 comment:

Dannye said...

Love the new video, and the music seems so appropriate (you gotta teach me how to do that, along with how to put script on the videos), isn't it a great feeling to figure things out??

Kenzie as always is beautiful, intelligent, and I can't believe how grown up she is getting to be.