Sunday, December 10, 2006

Finally, an adoption video with music.

I have an adoption video here that I have been working on since last weekend when I finally figured out how to add music. I hope this will be something people will enjoy seeing and listening to. I have a few other ideas for videos and music I want to use and try to show as well.

It's pretty amateurish, and probably not as well put together as it could be... but I didn't want to make a full scale two hour movie... I'll try some new stuff when I do the next video and see if I have what it takes to make it look more professional.

Anyway, here it is, and I hope anyone who happens on it will enjoy it.




1 comment:

Dannye said...

Julie, I absolutely love it, how great, it gives me goosebumps, your daughter is absolutely gorgeous, and I marvel at what a young lady she is rapidly becoming (despite her young age).