Sunday, July 12, 2009

Comparison pictures

I had had a request from a reader to show the before and after pics I had done when we had gone to a local beach. I've finally gotten around to getting this done.

So... here are the before and after pics. It helps a lot when you use a high megapixel camera that takes decent shots. These were taken with a 12 mp Sony DSC-T90. Nice little camera for a point and shoot. Also, all pics have been resized to make uploading a little easier - at full size, and on dial-up, it would have taken most of the night to get this done.

Before


The woman's rear just didn't belong on top of my kid's head.

After



Before


This was the original shot I worked with.
When I cropped the picture, part of Kenzie's
butt and her right leg were in the picture.



After


No butt or leg... and only what I wanted to see.

No comments: