Friday, April 13, 2007

Friday the 13th is always good luck

So many people have fun with Friday the 13th, touting the bad luck stuff... but it has always been good for me.

My mother was moved this morning from her room in SICU to a step down room, where she is doing really well from her surgery. Progress is slow, but she is healing and is able now to have visitors - even Kenzie can go in to see her.

Thanks to everyone who prayed for her... she had a lot of people praying who cared. I wanted her to get through this for her granddaughter. Kenzie loves her Memaw and it would have been a blow to not have her Memaw around anymore.

We'll go see her this weekend and spend Saturday and Sunday with her.

2 comments:

Mammarazzi Madness said...

I hope your Mother is feeling better today!
Such a tough thing to experience.
Thinking good thoguhts for you ...
andrea

Dannye said...

I am so very happy your mom is doing better, and hopefully this will just be a bad memory!!