Friday, May 01, 2009

Yesterday was the rehearsal for Kenzie's recital, which is tomorrow. She looks so glamorous in her outfit. They are doing a tap dance to Charleston music.. and Jia is just jumping at the bit to do the same thing.




After Kenzie had rehearsed, I got a call from my mother's neighbor. Mom had been taken out to the hospital emergency room - she fell off the back porch stoop. Roy took the kids and I went up to the hospital to check on her and talk with the emergency room doctor. While driving home, I got a call from Roy with the kids asking when I'd be coming home... and when I told them how long it would be before I got home, Kenzie began crying... "I want my mommy!" Omigosh...

Then today, we had to go to the doctor. Kenzie was at Kindergarten, and Jia was with me. As you can see, she isn't always a smiling little ray of sunshine. All she wanted to do was mess with my laptop - and I said no. I see this face a lot - far more often than you can imagine. LOL!



Oh, well... I have a feeling I'll see this a lot more as she gets to be a teenager. At least you know where you stand with her at any given moment.

2 comments:

Super Mommy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.