Saturday, August 22, 2009

A new car and some other pics

Mama got a new car! Daddy was very, very good to me...And I LOVE it! A Honda Accord. One thing I can say - every one who has owned one has told me they loved theirs as well. I hope to be as happy for a long time to come. It has to last at least 10-15 years.... that's how we keep our cars. Of course, with kids, I have no doubt that it will be trashed in less than a year.



Today, we took a walk on campus. Not far, but it was fun to see how Richelle took to everything. She is a natural for the camera. Kenzie is going through an awkward phase - she lost yet another tooth today and she only wants to grimace with all the teeth showing (or not showing - to be honest, she is showing off how many teeth are gone, not still there).



A Pair of Mandarin Ducks


Sisters for life


Running to her future


Statuesque

No comments: