Thursday, September 17, 2009

Aaaahhhhh!

Finally got mom into the assisted living place. I feel a little relief that I don't have to worry how she is doing... now she's 5 minutes away and with people who should be able to help her immediately if she needs it.

So, now I can revel in the pictures I took over Labor Day weekend... we saw the kinfolk and had a great visit with Grandma Geri - although I ended up with bronchitis from the hotel's air conditioning by the end of the trip. Had to go to the emergency room by the time we got back home.















Oh, yeah! I recognize that face... we see that one a lot.





Wow - look at those eyes - they are piercing and intense. And she's only 5.




They look like they could have their own band.


Believe it or not, she's only singing the ABC song.




The kids spent more time trying to tie on their aprons than actually building anything.


Waiting for the train at a station in Des Plaines.


The Field Museum







No comments: