Thursday, August 02, 2007

Adoption Agency Reunion Picnic - July 28

Our adoption agency has a picnic event once a year in July, and I have taken Kenzie three times in the last four picnics they've had. The first picnic I might have attended with her, in 2004, was just too soon after returning from China, and I was still suffering from jet lag still.

This year was the best one ever. We got to see one of our facilitators from China - Genie! We absolutely love her still... and she is one of the most outstanding people we've met in our lives. We truly hope that if we get to go back to China, we can hire her to take us around to places we want to see and go... she would be an awesome guide. And for us, it would be a dream come true.

We also got to see three of our friends who adopted in our travel group. All the kids were from Hunan - the three little girls were from Yongzhou, and our daughter is from Changsha #2.

I have pics below from the picnic. Not many, because my Nikon 8700 BROKE after taking the pics of the four kids together. AAAAAAGHH! I purchased a 5 year warranty with it... and hopefully that will cover what went wrong. (I have tears in my eyes... I wanted to take more pics!)

I also have two short videos - one with Kenzie and Genie! Hugs and Kisses to you Genie!










No comments: