Friday, June 20, 2008

Update - not much new yet

Well, our pediatrician had a chance to review our referral info. He basically said that the best way to determine if the child had any problems with one of the issues, then an MRI is the best way to tell. I emailed our coordinator at the adoption agency and told her that we would like to request an MRI instead of the CT scan. The orphanage hadn't yet scheduled the CT scan, and are willing to do the MRI.

I am hoping that we'll have something by next week to get our approval in (I am assuming everything is actually just fine...).

Prayers are welcome at this time.


Gail said...

I am close by.
My prayers are with you.


Mary said...

I am delurking to tell you that your family is in my thoughts. I know you are going through an unexpected HUGE bump after such a long wait.

Keeping our fingers crossed for you and yours.