Saturday, March 07, 2009

Good Day, Sunshine!

This has been a long time coming! Weather in the 70's today and the sun shining brightly! Oh my gosh - the kids got to get out and have a great time! So did I!

We celebrated Dr. Seuss's birthday (sans pajamas, thank you!) at the local public library, and the kids loved the performance and crafts. Then we went to the local pizzeria (it opened in this town in 1952) and had a snack. Then off to the park.

The kids went wild! Here are pics from the day. I am looking forward to so many more days like this one! C'mon Spring!!!!!





















1 comment:

cabbagemintor said...

We are still hovering around the 10 degree mark. But I am from Hong Kong and I love the cold weather and I don't mind the rain (unlike the Brits themselves.) You are just about the most hardworking mom I have ever seen, always on the go with your children. I know a mother who threw a pair of heavy slippers at her son (aged 8) who begged her to give him a ride to school instead of walking by himself as usual because it was pouring down outside. Your kids will inherit your work ethic. Kenzie has matured a lot since Jia arrived. Watch her body language; she is protective towards Jia.